- Improved and accurate fit.
- Afton’s second generation Intact® rubber is more resilient and less susceptible to tears while keeping our Shore A of 60.
- 2018 Design & Innovation Award winner for its internal shank technology.
- Mono-directional interior shank supports your foot on the pedal during impacts, assists in energy transfer when pedaling, and reduces vibration yet flexes to allow normal walking.
- Outsole constructed specifically to interface with a flat pedal yet provide traction when climbing and descending hills off the bike.
Reinforced toe box with additional protective PU taping together protect your toes and shoes from rock deflections and impacts.
Our proprietary rubber blending traction and durability leaving pedal control to you.
External taping and a PU internal shield laminated to the toe will keep you covered.
Harnessing technology to create casual looking, comfortable, progressive MTB shoes.